<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8905695844629099747?origin\x3dhttp://speedymaids.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, November 20, 2008 Y
& 8:16 PM

Haluuu, thank you bery much por helping me clean ma'am's house.
Now i trying put the bideo into the intarnet, so dipicult because Rani, some the clips you put from your memory card, you remove, so the windows media neber catch the clip. now got many cross cross, so dipicult to put in the intarnet. Today I off so I going out with my Bangla boypren. I will make the bideo again when I go home. And if my maam go sleep already. i scared she know I no do a good job cleaning house. I put in youchoob but the youchoob say success but neber see anyting! So angry! Aiyoyoyo. So i check, the intarnet say they neber sapport the pormat. I dont understand what they saying. I check and the pile you save in my maam's thumdribe is the project format. Wrong. And i porgot that the real bideo is in the VIDEOS folder. Aiyoyo. So sorry, this intarnet and compiewtar is dribing me crazy. I dont understand what I doing. Now I is in lebry, waiting for Boboy to borrow his lebry book. So i use the intarnet. I bring Maam's thumbdribe because I want to put in the intarnet. I porgot it is inside maam's laptop! Aiyoyo. So porgetpul la loretta!

Okay Boboy pinish seeing his lebry book. I send him to school then I go out to my Bangla boypren.







PROFILE Y

Name: Loretta
Origin: Phillippines
Loves: To clean Windows

Name: Suzianti Bambang I dono
Origin: Indonesia
Loves: To sweep the floor

Name: Rani Mukertakjadi
Origin: India
Loves: to argue and mop the floor


Disclaimer Y

This blog is set up mainly for entertainment purposes. We thus apologise if any of these may offend anyone out there.



TAG Y




EXITS Y



KEEN EMPLOYERS
Free Web Counter